Gotham chronicles


My latest addi(c)tion, Batman miniature game. The Batman/DC universe turned into tabletop gaming. Heard some good things about the game, looked at the miniatures and decided to dive in (from atop a building with my Batcape spread up to glide me down hard and fast atop a villain's skull)! Here are my first slow progress into the dark city.

Here's what I got for a start:



200pts of Batman goodness! The DKR model is going to be used as the Batpod's unmounted option, as per the batpod's rule. Damian is a nasty little assassin that fits perfectly to top off my 200pts. I'm probably going to follow up to 300pts with Talia to get the family  together. Agent O'Connor and his teaser gun will fill up the rest.
I also plan on getting a bad guys gang next but the choice is hard! I'm thinking Bane or the Penguin.

...now it's time to ... UNPACK THE BLISTERS!

The first thing I noticed (and had been warned about) is the poorly molded models; flash and mold lines but nothing too cripling. I could have used that time painting however and with the price they charge for those miniatures you'd expect a better finish on them. I guess the DC licence is grabbing a good chunk on the pricing but still, I paid 25$ for a very small Damian Wayne that needed a green stuff job to fit on its base and felt a bit meh about it. Others would have charged around 12$ for that size of model and end up with a better finish. However, the game seems awesome (I watched about 20 Batreps and reviews) and holy batarang Batman, it's Batman! first impressions of the game coming reeeeeeaaaaal soon!

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés